The life today is tough. By the time we get up in the morning, till the time day ends our schedule is so tight that we don’t have any time to spend with our children. This modern life style has made us busy, to earn and satisfy our need. Do you know that family time has a direct impact on child’s social and emotional development? As a parent it is very important to take some time out of your busy schedule for your child. Now it does not mean that you have to buy your child some expensive gift or spend money on expensive trips. You just have to spend some quality time with your child nothing else.
Here are 8 tips for you to help you spend some quality time with your child –
- Play Board Games – Playing board games is the best way to spend quality time with your child. It will help you to connect with your child and create a bond in between you and your child.
- Story telling – In older days when we are small, bed time is the story time for us. Our parent use to tell us sorties every day. Every day they read for us a new story and we use to love it. I think this is the best way for every parent to express your love and spend quality time with your child.
- Morning Walk – Morning walk is good for all. In morning if take your child out with you for walk you can maintain your body and also spend quality time with your child.
- Child Help in Day to Day Activities – We know that as a mom you are too busy in finishing your every day household job and you don’t have time to sit and talk to our child, but what if , but what if you ask your child to help you in finishing your work. In this way you can finish your job easily and on other hand you will also get time to talk to your child. You know this is the best way to teach your child about house management and basic rules of life.
- Dinner time – Always try to take dinner with your family. Dinner table is a place where you can discuss on many issues with your family. You can release your mental pressures while talking and shearing it with your family. The family who spend quality time on dinner table has a good bond with each other.
- Gardening with Child – Children love gardening. If you also love gardening you can do it with your child. In this way you can teach them about nature and plants. Do this once in a week and in this way, you can spend a quality time with your child.
- Make Travel Time a Quality Time – Make full use of the time which you spend with your child traveling to his/her school and other classes. Many parents bring their children to school, just use that travel time to connect with your child.
- Sunday Outings – Sunday outings or say family outings are very important for everyone. After the long working days, we get one day in a week to relax with family. Don’t waste it in just sleeping in house. Go out with your child and spend some quality time with him in this way you can increase the bond between you and your child.
Friends, no matter how busy, you are with you schedule but your children are your responsibility and you have to take some time out for them. This is how you design their path in life towards success and failure. Thanks for reading.